Tuesday, April 3, 2018

Finish with Enthusiasm

Hello, all
Since this article just went up a few days ago (associated with my Savvy Authors class), I'll just point you toward it for this week's post. I hope you enjoy it.

https://savvyauthors.com/blog/finish-enthusiasm-peter-andrews/

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Want more? I just sent out issue five of my newsletter, Productive Writing. Want to subscribe? Just send a note to
howtowritefast@gmail.com
Put Subscribe in the subject line.  I'll add you to the mailing list. And if you want any of the published issues, just let me know. I'm happy to send you copies.


Issue 5: Good (and Bad) Examples
Issue 4: At Home with Your Story
Issue 3: Out of Your Comfort Zone
Issue 2: Speed Date Your Character
Issue 1: Plotting Help



No comments:

Post a Comment