Thursday, August 30, 2012

Where Writers Can Find Productivity Ideas


I'm always on the lookout for inspiration and good advice on writing more productively. This has become even more important to me as I have attempted to regularly point my @howtowritefast followers toward articles they might find useful. There are dozens of useful sites out there (and I'd love the hear what your favorites are). Today, I'm sharing a few that I've tweeted about. I hope you enjoy them.

Writing Forward The writing doctor’s little black bag   (Courtesy Melissa Donovan) ‏@melissadonovan

The Write Practice  Good advice in bite-sized portions, and an exercise to bring it home (Courtesy Joe Bunting) @joebunting

Charlotte Rains Dixon She breaks it down and makes it clear, clear, clear (Courtesy Charlotte Rains Dixon) @Wordstrumpet

Storyfix  Tough love for people who aspire to a career in writing (Courtesy Larry Brooks) @storyfix

WORDPlay  Thoughtful and original advice (Courtesy K.M. Weiland) @KMWeiland

Mystery Writing Is Murder Reports from the trenches (Courtesy Elizabeth S. Craig) @elizabethscraig

No comments:

Post a Comment